Sign up in seconds, it's 100% FREE!

Get instant access to the world's top live camgirls! Sign up for free today!


Login to the CamWithHer Cams Section

The first and best high end cam site featuring the hottest live camgirls!

Stay Logged In

New Registration / Forgot Password? / Help



By Hannah / 5 years ago / In: General ,



so the other day i was awoken by a glass shattering explosion, my friend forgot to turn off my stove top and had set a glass casserole dish on top the burner unknowingly. it overheated in one spot and exploded all over the kitchen. thank god no one was hurt.. that could have been disastrous 🙁 i broke down thinking about what could have happened. my little one could have been killed.

soooo as i was cleaning up all the glass shards, i realized there were pieces stuck down in the gas tubes on my stove- NOT GOOD. so i grabbed the vacuum and was cleaning out all the pieces. i took off the top cover for the stove to get all the tiny pieces and.. SURPRISE. there was a dead mouse inside with a toooon of mouse poop all over. i was wondering what the weird ammonia/cat pee smell was whenever i would turn on my oven. HMMM. and on top of that, lol he died clinging to a wire inside. his body was wrapped around it so i couldn’t pry him off. so i had to grab some wire cutters and cut the mouses arm off so i could finally get him out of my damn stove.

so i survived that fiasco, but now i’m sick and on top of that my wisdom tooth is giving me hell! my jaw is swollen and i certainly can’t eat very much, i have been stuffing my face with aleve to make it tolerable lol. it keeps getting infected though, i really can’t be without insurance anymore. it’s always somethin! lol

Like this:

  • Hollowed

    Wow you cant make this stuff up.

  • JohnyB

    That is insane! Luckily no one got hurt. Plus you have to go through such an yucky experiance omy.
    Get well soon 🙂 Sending lots of sunshines your way.

  • admin

    Sounds like a fun day!

  • Poor girl…I have had the exploding casserole dish on the stove happen…and mice under my front steps…but not all in the same day…Positive Vibes for you xoxo!