NOT A MEMBER YET?

Sign up in seconds, it's 100% FREE!

Get instant access to the world's top live camgirls! Sign up for free today!

Login to the CamWithHer Cams Section

The first and best high end cam site featuring the hottest live camgirls!

Stay Logged In

New Registration / Forgot Password? / Help

QotW: What's your favorite way to spend a day?

By admin / 8 years ago / In: Articles ,

admin

admin

This week, we asked the camgirls what their favorite way to spend a day is. Here is what they said:

Countess said:
I really enjoy staying in. Girlie days where I watch crap films about falling in love with my friends and we do back massages and paint fingernails and then lie in the sun in the backyard and talk or nanna nap (or eat a kilo of prawns). I know its totally lame, but I’ve never gotten tired of it!

SV said:
I love shopping! I don’t mind traveling far for an awesome mall, either. Being able to spend a couple of hours just on one floor is absolutely great. When I have that kind of time, I can find some great buys not only for me, but some barely there lingerie for you! 😉

Camilia said:
I actually love to spend my day relaxing at home with something good to eat like chicken wings, lol, and something like cheese cake. Turn the air way down, take a hot shower, and then snuggle on my couch with the laptop and a good movie… that is freakin awesome. Of course, I also love to read and to visit with my grandmother.

Ashleigh said:
I’d love to sleep in, and then head to the mall to do some shopping. Then I’d love to come home, have a relaxing bubble bath, get in my bathrobe, order in some yumminess and sit with a glass of wine to watch Food Network alllllll night.

Milan said:
If it’s a nice day I’d like to be outside mostly all day. Downtown for some shopping & walking, a walk in the park, laying out at the beach ..possibly with a margarita, and then grab some Italian food downtown. Then after spending time outdoors I’d like to come home, strip to my undies, and watch a good movie from my collection 😉

Mary Kate said:
i love to go shopping and have a nice lunch outside in the gorgeous summer weather. Spending a long day at the beach and going on the boats and swimming and jet skiing is so much fun and at night having a bon fire on the beach 🙂 Anything to keep me outside and by the water 🙂

Paige said:
I like to spend a lot of time outside, reading. Kinda like an old lady! It really depends on my mood. Some days you can’t keep me inside, and other days all i wanna do is lay in bed alllllll day!

Angelina said:
Ah.. sleeping in with my pets, having a big bowl of cereal when I wake up and then have a day of pampering including a massage, pedicure, facial, hair style and all! That would be amazing. And then finish off the night with a nice bottle of red wine and a movie. 🙂

Danni said:
Hm, probably getting up early getting outdoors and going to a farmer’s market to get some fresh foods to cook something new for dinner. I love to just kick back, stay home and put in a movie. If it was for a “special day” or something to look forward to I would have to say go to a NFL or NBA game….loveeee it! So much fun!

Marie said:
I really like to be outside. I like to put on something pretty, and then head to the park with some wine, cheese, bread and good friends and just have a picnic! Picnics are so underrated. Always fun!

Nyli said:
I like to go to a nearby lake or beach, put on a sexy bikini, drench myself in tanning oil and soak up the sun all day.

Like this: